5 Ways to Improve Field Operations
Construction managers have a lot to consider when it comes to selecting a new tool for their team’s jobsite. Some questions to consider are:
- What data is the most valuable?
- What are the proper approaches and technologies to utilize?
- Which deliver the most “bang” for the buck?
- How can different solutions and the resulting flood of data be integrated into an overall operations flow?
- How do you accommodate for different personnel skill sets and ensure adoption by the field personnel?
Travis was featured in an article for Construction Business Owner where he share five tips to help answer these questions when thinking about new electronic solutions. Click to read 5 Ways to Improve Field Operations.